Monday, January 23, 2012

Can I learn a different language from the local public library?

I took spanish 1 and 2 in high school. I would love to learn more. Do you think reading books and checking out discs/dvds at the library will help me to completely learn the language?Can I learn a different language from the local public library?
You should also try to watch movies in Spanish and put subtitles in Spanish as well and follow what they say with what the subtitles say. And watch those movies many times and you will slowly start to learn it. That's how I learned English when I came from Cuba. Hope this helps!Can I learn a different language from the local public library?
They could aid you but I think the best way would be to join an institute and maybe even get certified. It could be a useful skill that may actually prove valuable in the future.

If you intend on teaching yourself, you could try www.livemocha.com .



G'uck! :)Can I learn a different language from the local public library?
yes, but finding a person to actually practice conversations with would be an ideal addition to your current plan
The more, the better!

No comments:

Post a Comment