Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the best way to transfer an entire itunes library (not just purchases) from a PC to a new Mac?

I would like to transfer my entire itunes library from a PC to a Mac. I have successfully (I think) deauthorized the old PC and sync'd up purchases only to the new Mac, but I have a lot of other non-purchase music on the Ipod, so I want to get everything on to the new Mac. Thanks.What is the best way to transfer an entire itunes library (not just purchases) from a PC to a new Mac?
use a flash drive- copy your music on the flash drive and then transfer it to the mac



or use the ipod itself - your ipod has all your music on it, so all u need to do is transfer it over to the mac

using windows -connect your computer- go to my computer and open to drive which the ipod is connect to - go to tools- folder options- view- show hidden folders and files and ok

the folder 'ipod control' appears open it and go into music,

all your music file appear in these folders as 4 letter ,for example, DBTG.if u move your mouse over the file it will tell u the song name .

u can used this method on the mac to transfer the music overWhat is the best way to transfer an entire itunes library (not just purchases) from a PC to a new Mac?
Burn to cd-rw or dvd-rw
  • edelbrock
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment