Thursday, January 19, 2012

How can I transfer my itunes library from ipod to a 2nd computer ? Considering you can have it in one only.?

First computer is broken,so now I would like to transfer m itunes library to my new computer,but it wont let me,cause it can't have the same library in 2 different computers.Thanks for the help.How can I transfer my itunes library from ipod to a 2nd computer ? Considering you can have it in one only.?
If you have a back up disk, you can upload the songs to your new computer. Also, try signing in to your old Itunes account. You may be able to recover the songs from there. If you feel comfortable, you can also try to recover your files from your old hard drive by connecting it to your new computer or ask Geek Squad if they can do it for you. May work. That's what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment