Thursday, January 19, 2012

What will happen to my iTunes library if I switch computers?

Hi



I have a suspicion that if I buy the new laptop I want I will have to buy everything in my iTunes library again. I have spents hundreds of dollars and have hundreds of gb's on my library. Is there a way to transfer them all over to the hard drive of my new computer so I can keep it all the way it is?



Thanks :)What will happen to my iTunes library if I switch computers?
No you wont

what to do is backup everything on disk or external hard drive



http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1751 (Backing up to external hard Drive)



http://support.apple.com/kb/HT1382 (Backing up to Cd or DVD)



i did the same lucky for me they released all my products again after giving a very good excuse for what happened to my library but its not there policy to do so



but you can back up on to CD/DVD or external Hard drive and Import to your Itunes on New computerWhat will happen to my iTunes library if I switch computers?
yeah if you bought the songs from itunes they will only work on the computer they were downloaded to. a real rip off! thats why i don't buy music like that. all my songs came from cd's so i can transfer them and do whatever i want with them. :oP

No comments:

Post a Comment