Saturday, January 14, 2012

The music library and videos on my iphone got deleted somehow. Is there a way to recover them?

I was downloading a podcast from iTunes directly onto my iPhone (I was not connected to my computer). The phone seemed stuck for a little while and then, once unfrozen, my entire music library and videos were deleted. Is there a way to recover them without syncing back to my computer? It has since crashed and is out of commission.The music library and videos on my iphone got deleted somehow. Is there a way to recover them?
Check these two articles.



How to Recover Deleted Photos off iPhone?

http://filerecoveryhelp.wordpress.com/20鈥?/a>



Top 10 Mac Photo Recovery Software

http://filerecoveryhelp.wordpress.com/20鈥?/a>The music library and videos on my iphone got deleted somehow. Is there a way to recover them?
Nope, if you don't have the phone backed up in itunes on your computer, all is lost. I would have that phone replaced as well if its under warranty.

No comments:

Post a Comment