Monday, January 23, 2012

How do you transfer frostwire tunes to the main itunes library?

Does anyone know how to transfer them beacuse the frostwire tunes I have are in this file in my itunes called my frostwire tunes and I just want to get them into my music library-on itunes- so they can be synced onto my ipod, thanksHow do you transfer frostwire tunes to the main itunes library?
That's illegalè·¯How do you transfer frostwire tunes to the main itunes library?
Ok for starters open your folder that contains your music. To find the folder go to itunes and into library and somewhere in there you should find what folder its in. your itunes should be set as the main music player so if you right click it you should have the option to hit play, and it will play the song in itunes. if not drag the file right to the itunes. I suggest making a playlist and putting it in there to.



Just a suggestion find a youtube converter instead of using frostwire! lots of lawsuits

No comments:

Post a Comment