Saturday, January 14, 2012

How do you put music into your I Tunes library from your I Pod?

So my old computer crashed and I have about 300 songs on my I Pod that I need in my I Tunes library, especially since I want to get a new I Pod but don't want to loose all the songs. Thanks.How do you put music into your I Tunes library from your I Pod?
try an ipod transfer, there are many free trial ones one the internet and you can download one to have a try....How do you put music into your I Tunes library from your I Pod?
Under "file" in iTunes it says transfer new music or purchased items to your library it should sync. If that doesn't work then u can call apple and they will send all your purchased songs but the rest u will have to redownload
  • used boats
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment