Monday, January 23, 2012

How can I get the music I downloaded from limewire to automatically show up in my itunes library?

I just downloaded limewire pro. I have it save to my itunes music but I dont want to have to click and drag each individual song to copy into my itunes library is there a setting I need to change?How can I get the music I downloaded from limewire to automatically show up in my itunes library?
Well I'm afraid that it won't happen "automatically".



Instead here is what you should do:



1) Make a new folder on your desktop.



2) Check/Highlight/Select all of your limewire songs that you want to import.



3) Drag the listed songs to that folder on your desktop.



4) Drag the folder into itunes.



iTunes should then put all your limewire songs into your iTunes library.



I hope this works for you. :) Good luck.

No comments:

Post a Comment