Monday, January 23, 2012

How do I get my itunes library?

Hi. I just got my ipod touch. I already registered it and everything. But it won't let me see my itunes library. I just says"watch turitial or buy songs from itunes store." I already saw the turitial but it still won't let me see my library. What am I doing wrong? please help!How do I get my itunes library?
GoFo to apple.com and download the newest iTunes version.How do I get my itunes library?
okay my first question is did you actually buy every song that is on ur ipod or did you get it through limewire or downloading through torrents aka for free

if thats not the case and u bought all your music from itunes then right click ipod in the itunes and click transfer purchases

if u got all ur music for free then this is what I did. open up itunes with ur ipod connected. open up computer and open up the drive f or the one thats your ipod go in music folder and just highlight all the music and drag it to itunes library. this worked but only when my ipod is connect to my computer can i listen to my songs, but other than that you would have to download programs or something to do it another way.

GL
  • just tires
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment