Thursday, January 19, 2012

How do you restore your itunes library from your ipod?

I don't know how but all my tv shows and 1000 of my 1300 songs got wiped out of my itunes library. Is there a way where i can restore my itunes library using my ipod??How do you restore your itunes library from your ipod?
Yes.

Close iTunes.

Browse to the folders on the iPod, copy them to your pc.

(must be able to see hidden folders)



IF the drive itself disappears when you close iTunes, you must run MSCONFIG, and stop the ituneshelper, reboot.

Then you can browse the ipod and copy the files. Then MSCONFIG and reenable the ituneshelper.How do you restore your itunes library from your ipod?
did you try plugging in your ipod? whenever I've erased songs from my library that are still on my ipod, itunes asks if I want to replace them in my library.

You should also ask Apple about this, I;m sure there's a Best Buy or Apple store somewhere near you live where you can find help.

No comments:

Post a Comment