Monday, January 23, 2012

How to get songs from the library in limewire to my library on itunes?

i have downloaded songs on limewire but they arent on my ipod?? they are in my library on limewire and in my itunes under SHARED then limewire tunes but still not on my ipod?? help??How to get songs from the library in limewire to my library on itunes?
if theyre in your itunes library they should sync, make sure that all songs have check marks next to them if you want them to sync because if they dont then wont sync, next check your ipod when plugged in to see if under music tab if all songs and playlists is checked and that should do itHow to get songs from the library in limewire to my library on itunes?
you have to drag and drop the songs from your shared file to your itunes library.

No comments:

Post a Comment