Thursday, January 19, 2012

What is the best way to back up my itunes library?

I attempted to download my library to an external hard drive but, that did not work.What is the best way to back up my itunes library?
Under your My Documents folder (directory) is a sub-directory called My Music. Inside of that folder is another sub-directory called iTunes. Backup that entire folder. It contains all of the songs that you've purchased/downloaded from iTunes as well as the catalog information. Note that the music from iTunes does contain DRM information as well as the audio.What is the best way to back up my itunes library?
you go onto computer file and copy itunes then drag it into your hard drive. thats what i do.What is the best way to back up my itunes library?
Copy the songs into a folder and save on external hd that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment